ESAB - Buddy™ Arc 200 Welding Machine - 200 Amp Stick/ TIG Welder
The Buddy™ Arc 200 is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest IGBT technology.
Designed for durability
The Buddy™ Arc 200 is a user friendly, robust and light weight stick (MMA) welding machine which also features a Live TIG arc mode.
The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system. The machine has been equipped with three heat sinks which further extending the life time of the product.
The casing has been designed to withstand harsh environments and is rated to IP 23S standard.
- Superior arc characteristics – Smooth welding conditions
- Generator compliant – Suitable for use with generators
- Easy to use – Set the welding current and weld with excellent result
- Practical design - makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust design - withstands harsh environments
- Can be used with extended mains cable - provides extended working range.
- Easily select TIG or MMA with a switch on the front panel
- Includes a robust carry handle and shoulder strap for any work environment
Mains Voltage: 230/1 50/60Hz
Fuse (slow): 32 Amps
Rated Duty Cycle: 35% @ 200 Amps; 60% @ 135 Amps; 100% @ 120 Amps
Setting Range: 5-200 Amps
Open Circuit Voltage: 66.3 Volts
Phase Current: 16.6A (MMA); 24.1A (TIG)
Weight: 7.5 Kg
What's in the Box:
1 x ESAB Buddy Arc 200 with Power Cable and Plug
1 x Earth Clamp with 3 Metre Cable and Dinse Plug
1 x Electrode Holder with 3 Metre Cable and Dinse Plug
1 x User Manual
Buddy Arc 200 - Fact Sheet