ESAB HandyArc ∅3.2mm Inverter Welding Machine
The new HandyArc Ø3.2mm comes in a new concept of ultra‐portable welding machine. It is designed for all jobs to be done using 6013 or 7018 up to 3.2mm stick electrodes all day long.
The ultra‐light weight (only 3.3kg) and the included shoulder strap allows you to do all jobs at high heights.
Designed also for tack welding or any application using 6013 or 7018 up to 3.2mm stick electrodes.
- Ultra‐light and portable: only 3.3kg
- For all indoor or outdoor jobs
- Excellent performance and arc stability on all stick electrode types (including E7018)
- You can weld all materials: carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel and also chromium and nickel alloys
- High power fan to cool down the equipment for all day job application
- Easy to use: adjust the welding parameter by selecting the stick electrode diameter
- Ready to use: welding cable (3m), return cable (2m) and shoulder strap included
- Designed in compliance with international standard IEC 60.974‐1
- Single phase connection on 230Vac.
- Mains Supply: 230Vac +/- 10%, 1ph, 50/60Hz
- Circuit Breaker: 32A
- Current Range: 20-160A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 60Vdc
- Efficiency: 85%
- Apparent Power: 6.6kVA
- Duty Cycle: 160A @ 20% ; 92A @ 60% ; 72A @ 100%
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Dimensions: 98 x 248 x 192mm
- Weight: 3.3Kg
- International Standard: IEC 60.974-1
What's in the Box:
- 3 Metre Cable with Electrode Holder
- 2 Metre Cable with Earth Clamp
- Shoulder Strap