Pinnacle MIGARC 165 MIG-ARC Welding Inverter
The MIGARC 165 features a full MIG and ARC functionality in a 160 Amp Welding Machine, plus it is more compact than ever before. These popular MIG Welding Machines are one of the first of it’s kind to provide a compact MIG / Lift TIG / ARC Welding Functions.
Ideal for the DIY Hobbyist and can handle light industrial welding in any welding environment. With a built-in wire feeder suitable for 1kg wire spools, ARC Welding Cable Kit for MMA Welding and a 1.5 metre built-in MB15 MIG Torch.
The New MIGARC 165 MIG Welding Machine Front Panel allows ease of selection between function, presenting you with a simple to set up plug and play experience. Simply select the welding function, MIG or ARC, and adjust your ARC Strength and wire-speed accordingly.
Let us not forget the new high-tech design, this would look good in any garage or workshop.
- Welds MIG, Gas and No Gas, ARC & Lift TIG
- Single Phase, Portable, Fan-Cooled Digital Inverter Welding Machine
- Microprocessor Operation Panel which brings more simple & precise control and precision
- More Compact Design, Lightweight, with a 60% Duty Cycle
- Input Power Voltage: AC 220V +/- 10% , 1Ph
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output Current: MIG 30-160A ; MMA 20 - 140A
- No Load Voltage: 56V
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40° Celcius
- Welding Wire Size: 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 0.9mm
- Spool Size: 1Kg Spool
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Welding Electrode Size: 2.0 - 3.2mm
- Weight: 7.5Kg
- 160A Inverter Mig Welder
- 1.5M Mig Torch Built-in
- Earth Clamp & Cable
- Electrode Holder & Cable
- Gas Hose
- 1Kg Flux Cored Mig Wire 1.0mm