ESAB Rogue ES 200i ARC/TIG Inverter Welding Machine
The Rogue is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high performance power electronics and Digital control; ensuring a precise consistent arc.
The Rogue provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld a variety of metals, such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel, and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start settings are adjustable and help the user find exactly the right arc for the job. Being digital the Micro-processor precisely controls all functions and provides Best-in Class welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Rogue can be used with electrodes up to 4.0mm Ø.
Throw away your preconceptions about welders in this class – Rogue’s power stacks up against machines twice its price. Included Power Factor Control (PFC) technology (Rogue PRO) allows for a highly efficient and steady arc that is resistant to power fluctuations. Rogue runs on 115 V or 230 V (Rogue PRO) with flexible automatic input voltage compensation, which makes it ideal for both main and generator power. With up to 25% duty cycle at 200 A, Rogue has the strength to crush jobs on thicker materials.
The Rogue can easily perform TIG -welding using a “Live TIG” start. Equip the power source with the optional TIG-Torch, which has a built-in gas valve and a regulator, and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel, with or without filler material.
- Superior Arc characteristics –Smooth, Stable performance.
- Generator Compliant –Suitable for use with generators (recommended 7 kW).
- Easy to Use –Set the welding current and weld with excellent results
- Practical Design -makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust Design – IP23S Designed for Fabrication Shop or Site application.
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables up to 100 m
- Optional analogue remote control
- Dual Voltage of 115/230V with flexible automatic voltage compensation which makes it ideal for both main and generator power
- Primary Voltage: 115/230 VAC +-15% , 1ph, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Output: 200A
- Rated KvA: 6.9 KVA
- Energy Save Mode: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 78 V DC
- Current Range: 10- 200A
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Enclosure Class: IP23S
- Certification Mark: CE
- Dimensions: 403 x 153 x 264 mm
- Weight: 8.4Kg
- 200A MMA/TIG Inverter Power Source
- Electrode Holder & Cable
- Earth Clamp & Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- User Manual