Pinnacle MIGARC 190 MIG-ARC Welding Inverter
The MIGARC 190 features a full MIG and ARC functionality in a 180 Amp Welding Machine, plus it is more compact than ever before. These popular MIG Welding Machines are one of the first of it’s kind to provide a compact MIG / TIG / ARC Welding Functions.
Ideal for the DIY Hobbyist and can handle light industrial welding in any welding environment. With a built-in wire feeder suitable for 5kg wire spools, ARC Welding Cable Kit for MMA Welding and a 2 metre MB15 MIG Torch.
The New MIGARC 190 MIG Welding Machine Front Panel allows ease of selection between function, presenting you with a simple to set up plug and play experience. Simply select the welding function, MIG or ARC, and adjust your ARC Strength and wire-speed accordingly.
Let us not forget the new high-tech design, this would look good in any garage or workshop.
- Welds MIG, Gas and No Gas, ARC & TIG
- Single Phase, Portable, Fan-Cooled Digital Inverter Welding Machine
- Microprocessor Operation Panel which brings more simple & precise control and precision
- More Compact Design, Lightweight, with a 60% Duty Cycle
- Inverter Power Source (MIGARC 190)
- 2M MB15 MIG Welding Torch
- ARC Welding Cable Kit, Electrode Holder & Earth Clamp
- Input Power Voltage: AC 220V +/- 15%, 1PH
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated Input Power Capacity: MIG - 6 KvA ; MMA - 5.4KvA
- Rated Input Current: MIG - 27A ; MMA - 24.5A
- No Load Voltage: 52V
- Output Current Range: MIG: 30-190A ; MMA: 20-170A
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40° Celcius
- Welding Wire Size: 0.6 - 0.9mm
- Welding Electrode Size: 2.0 - 3.2mm
- Weight: 8Kg
- Dimensions: 500 x 280 x 390mm