Pinnacle MIGARC 200 Digital Welding Machine
The New Digital MIGARC 200 features a full digital functionality, it also provides a new feature called synergic welding. These popular MIG Welding Machines are one of the first of it’s kind to provide a compact MIG / Lift TIG / ARC Welding Inverter. Ideal for the DIY Hobbyist and can handle light industrial welding, this machine is small enough to handle in any welding environment. With a built-in wire feeder suitable for 5kg wire spools, ARC Welding Cable Kit for MMA Welding and a 2 metre MB15 MIG Torch.
The New Digital MIGARC 200 MIG Welding Machine Front Panel allows ease of selection between functions and with the new synergic welding functionality, most settings are preset, presenting you with a plug and play experience. Simply select the welding function, gas use selection, wire thickness, and then weld and adjust your wire speed accordingly.
The New Digital MIGARC 200 MIG Welding Machine also allows one to select up to 9 different preset welding mode settings, making welding easier even for the novice.
Let us not forget the new high-tech design, this would look good in any garage or workshop.
- Welds MIG, Gas and No Gas, ARC & Lift TIG
- Single Phase, Portable, Fan-Cooled Digital Inverter Welding Machine
- Microprocessor Operation Panel which brings more simple & precise control and precision
- More Compact Design, Lightweight, with High Duty Cycle
- Synergic Control which ensures a more simple & smarter welding operation
- 9 Programmable Welding Modes in Memory for Easy Welding Setting
- Inverter Power Source (MIGARC 200)
- 2M MB15 MIG Welding Torch
- 2M Earth Clamp & Cable
- Electrode Holder & Cable
- Input Power Voltage: AC 220V +/-15%, 1Ph
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated Input Power Capacity (KVa): MIG: 6A ; MMA: 5.4 ; Lift Tig: 3.3A
- Rated Input Current: MIG: 27A ; MMA: 24.5A ; Lift TIG: 15A
- No-Load Voltage: 52V
- Output Current Range: MIG: 20-200A ; MMA: 20-200A ; Lift TIG: 20-160A
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40 Deg. Celcius
- Welding Wire Size: MIG: 0.6 - 1.0mm
- Welding Electrode Size: MMA: 2.0 - 3.2mm ; Lift TIG: 1.6 - 2.0mm
- Weight: 13Kg
- Dimensions: 525 x 380 x 380 mm