Pinnacle MIGARC 225 5kg/15kg MIG-ARC Welding Inverter
The MIGARC 225 features a full MIG and ARC functionality in a 220 Amp Welding Machine, plus it is more compact than ever before. These popular MIG Welding Machines are one of the first of it’s kind to provide a compact MIG / TIG / ARC Welding Functions.
Ideal for the DIY Hobbyist and can handle light industrial welding in any welding environment. With a built-in wire feeder suitable for 15kg and 5kg wire spools, ARC Welding Cable Kit for MMA Welding and a 2 metre MB24 MIG Torch.
The New MIGARC 195 MIG Welding Machine Front Panel allows ease of selection between function, presenting you with a simple to set up plug and play experience. Simply select the welding function, MIG or ARC, and adjust your ARC Strength and wire-speed accordingly.
Let us not forget the new high-tech design, this would look good in any garage or workshop.
- Welds MIG, Gas and No Gas, ARC & Lift TIG
- Single Phase, Portable, Fan-Cooled Digital Inverter Welding Machine
- Microprocessor Operation Panel which brings more simple & precise control and precision
- More Compact Design, Lightweight, with a 60% Duty Cycle
- Inverter Power Source (MIGARC 225)
- 2M MB24 MIG Welding Torch
- Electrode Holder & Cable
- Earth Clamp & Cable
- Gas Hose
- Input Power Voltage: AC 220V +/- 10%, 1PH
- Rated Input Power Capacity: 7.1 KvA
- No Load Voltage: 56V
- Output Current Range: MIG: 30-220A
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40° Celcius
- Welding Wire Size: 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm and 1.0mm
- Weight: 17.5Kg